A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's All Good

Every day I usually do two fitness actives: walk, run, swim, bike. Every day I move & sweat.

Not concerned at all about the gluttonous holidaze weight gain. I'd be a lot more concerned about why I wasn't moving my body (which equals weight gain). So I'm excited about stuffing my face with all my holiday favorites (Buds Egg Nog), moving my bod & being happy. Cheers!

A few ideas tinkering in my brain for 2013...weight lifting, crossfit, more UJam/dancing, maybe that ribbon climbing circus class. Of course also, duathlons, centuries and half & full marathons to fill up my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.