A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Being

All week had three migraines in as many days. Ugh. Still I ran swam biked walked dog was a full time mommy. Funny how you don't know how much you can do till you do it.

Gotta get on acupuncture wagon again.

Yesterday ran miles & swam with no migraine. Reminded me how awesome life is not in queasy eye squinting pain. Gotta harness that goodness when I feel like cow dung & motivate through the muck.

It always gets better, always...that's not Yoda or Ghandi... I think it's the unicorn way. Life is very precious & special & fleeting, live it that way~Anya

Doing Kaiser 13.1 next Sunday. So not trained. Doing it on grit & happiness. Even if I crawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.