A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Possibilities

Feeling great.....

Runswimbike daily.

I Never feel guilty about what I eat...and I eat a lot!

My body is what she is...I daydream about legs up to my chin or a flat belly but I work out every day: sweat, stretch, move & strengthen and my body is STRONG and healthy but it's not skinny or flat.

Unless I'm willing to cut some of it off (no), or suck some of it out (no), or lift it (maybe... someday) I need to be ok with what I've got. That means wearing spanx under skirts or wraps over my thighs when in a swimsuit, so be it. When I'm working out i feel amazing but when I see my body in a reflection or picture, not so much and that feels awkward. I haven't been unhappy with my body in years....I don't have the time & if I did I wouldn't waste it wishing away things I can't change without money & invasive surgery.

In my next life I would like to request Jolie miles-long legs, Aniston buffed out arms & an underwear models high ass & tight tummy and to be a pediatric heart surgeon in a 3rd world country but...till that next life, being where I am is oh so good. C'est si Bon! C'est si Bon!

PS: I need to work on
My arms, I can change those. Just lazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.