A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Awesome...life

Life is sweet.  Just trying to find my groove in river of life and also in fitness.  Calf muscles so tight lately (feels like mile 24 of a marathon on mile 2 of an easy jog, yikers!).  Trying to stick to my new model of a weekly Perfect 10: 3 runs, 3 lap swims, 3 Annadel Fitness Classes and 1 bike ride=Perfect 10.

Also trying to get my eating and family meals in synch.  I love the Paleo philosophy of "if it has a label it most likely isn't healthy or Paleo."  I really wish I (and my family) could be that clean.  No dairy, sugar, wheat, salt.  Oh man, sounds so healthy but...sounds so difficult to achieve.  Ponder Ponder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.