A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More...

Had a great breakfast that filled my belly & spiked my BP for sure (salt!) but didn't really eat that much & was still overly full. Not used to such rich food. Reminds me that even tho' I may have a cupcake at 11pm or whatever, my daily diet is pretty clean.  Now I know when I want a really gluttonous and amazing breakfast I can hit Hole in the Wall for mushroom (lots of them) gravy, sinful!

So, I am giving myself a pat on the back. Indulgent breakfast but then I forced a run (3.5), almost puked a few times but so glad I sweat out some sodium & feel better. Whew.

What a process this 'living' dealio is at times, it's like a daily thing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.