A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Project

ME Project:

Two Months
July 14, Death Ride Date Goal

Daily posting
Daily weigh-in*
Daily food journal**
Daily/weekly fitness goals
Sleep commitment
Stretching commitment


*I'm not a scale person, hardly ever weigh in. Not because I hate the scale, I am just usually so active I don't care what the scale says. I've stayed the same range for about 2yrs (went up during marathon training & down with Vegan phase). Lately I care about the numbers. I know I have muscle (weighs more than fat I know, I know) I didn't have 2yrs ago but...I'm still NOT happy lately: in my skin, pictures, fitness level, in clothes, flexibility...and the scale. So I will be using the scale.

**I am terrible at food journals, awful. I blame it on laziness but really I'm secretly terrified of accountability I think. We'll see. I was great during Vegan phase, I'm think fear of accountability when I have something to be accountable for!

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.