A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Busy

Been busy this week...camping! Eating too much (dairy, chips, chocolate) but walking everywhere, lake swimming daily & a few glorious runs 4.5 miles each. Ate dirt on one run, haven't tripped & fallen like that in a looooong time, humbling. Another run, I almost smacked into a huge deer. Scared me to pieces at first since I was worrying about mtn lions as usual. As soon as I realized it was a deer & not a saber tooth, it was cool, we locked eyes for a while, she was huge~again, it was humbling.

Spent a lot of vacation pondering running, triathlons, and missing my weekly triple A bike ride. Felt good to be so consumed with fitness thoughts. I also felt groovy in my swimsuit, I'm not perfect & my thighs are far from photo-shoot ready but I'm comfortable in my skin. That is very relaxing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.