A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Schooled

The past month I've gotten schooled by lack of accountability. Drats. I created this blog to keep myself accountable for being fit & staying active, creating goals & eating healthy. I've been pretty good with all of the above, not great but solid. I have not been good about blogging or journaling about it, which I need to do since it keeps me on track & shows me when I've gotten off the rails.

Last week was late night binge madness. Husband was away so I stayed up until 1am watching bad tv & eating Triscuits & cheese. Each morning I had a sleep & salt hangover~ick. When I eat dirty I feel dirty but when I eat clean I feel light, lean & good, I need to remember that at midnight!

Took a fantastic 6 miler today & pondered all my goals, near & far away:
Lose 15 lbs to make running easier & lighter
Gain 5lbs or more of muscle
Strengthen core big time
Shape arms into awesomeness
Stretch & PT until ankles feel like gold
Eat clean
Sleep better
Clean out the house & revamp it to fit our active lifestyle
Fall half marathons & century rides
60 mile Tuesdays
Mighty Mermaid
Maui Marathon
Napa Valley Marathon
Avenue if the Giants Marathon
Death Ride
Terrible Two
Barbs Race
SF Marathon Full

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.