A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Running takes the pain away

It is so odd to me how I can be limping & so sore I don't want to squat down to tie my shoe because my quads are screaming but....a run/walk takes all that soreness away.  Crazy how that happens!  It was slow going at Spring Lake and there was more walking than running the first 20 min but then after warming up, the body felt great and now hours later almost all my half mary soreness is gone.

Pondering Cloverdale Half Marathon.  I love local events, especially new ones and I really would love to support this one in being an annual event.  I guess I could volunteer to be involved but I would rather run...selfish me :-)

http://runthewinecountry.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.