A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Awesome

Took a late afternoon run today. Muscles sore from big ride yesterday & had a few side aches (I blame the blue tortilla chips I stuffed my face with) but as always, the run was awesome. Music blaring & feet moving & legs working...never fails to make me feel rad.

Nike asks: I run to BE.... and Saucony says: Find your strong. I say I run to feel strong & beautiful~I feel amazing when I run. My mind drifts to thoughts of marathons, ultras, my family, friends, jr. jazzercise, food, life journeys...

When I run I am lean, strong, super fit & feminine..I am my OWN ideal woman when I run. No magazine, lipstick, fad diet or $200 pair of good-ass jeans can make me feel as gorgeous as I feel when I am out running.  That's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.