A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bike Run Swim

This week I took an easy & slow 2-3 miler on Wednesday.  legs and body felt great & fluid.   Too bad the run was late I the day, sunny, my motivation was rock bottom.  So glad the body felt great though.  This week I got in two lap swims in the sun at Ives, bliss.  Goal is 3 times a week for an hour instead of the 20-30 minutes I squeeze in.  Took great mellow spin with Blondie today, bike was like BUTTER after $145 strip-down & tune-up.  LOVE my bike......

Really want to force myself to do weights & Fonda, really do them.  Today was a bike & swim day and my body is tired and sore and I feel great.  Gotta do double days more often, swimming is always just a bonus not a workout to em.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.