A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Slowing down to smell the beeswax

Great week. Off running for 5 days, hope that heals my achilles a bit. Really hope.

Swimming, awesome. Biking tomorrow.

Today hit BarSculpt class...so glad I went, thought I would ditch. Great vibe, teacher, room, music rocked. Hated seeing my arms in the mirror, they don't look like my arms, all white, fleshy, flabby. Need to work on them big time. Feels like I'm starting at the bottom. Ugh.

Class was so hard but sooooo good. Major core muscle fatigue. Hoping to go 2 times a week min, I need it. So much of my Fonda workout is incorporated in their moves, along with energy & great tunes. Win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.