A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day Three

Awesome day.

Woke crabby tired grumpy hormotional.
Awesome forced me to hit the road. Met ladies for ride. GLORIOUS!

Fitness Endorphins are an insane drug, nothing better! I thrive on exercise. Never would have predicted that as a teen or 20-something. THRIVE.

Gave myself a pass on a few food items today and feel cool about. For the most part, really sticking to the plan. Harder than I thought!

Steel oats soy milk & maple dash
Backroads ride
Cold steel oats (yum!)
Big side salad
Fresh cod cakes
Poached eggs on greens (no bread)
Hollandaise (not too much.worth it)
Coffee with honey (said no to 1/2 and 1/2)
One bite of hashbrowns. Had already eaten fries.

Didn't order beignet my fav :-( next time after 30 days.
Tons on menu I wanted but really tried (except h-sauce to avoid cheese tasties)
Felt great about not getting my fav ice cream at Mimi's, got sorbet instead. Small raspberry coconut. Only after 3/4 done did I realize it might not have dairy but had sugar. Haha. Too late. Oh well. refreshing!

Really hungry this afternoon~ normally it'd be cheese triscuits cookies. Easily.

Instead it's dried peaches.
Peanut butter. Apple & carrots.


Awareness is the name of the game lately. Awareness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.