A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In the groove

Settling back into the groove. Moving the body with my ladies & eating clean. Today was a smashingly fab ride to Dillion Beach via a new backside backroads sneak. Soul food conversation with the Triple A's and enough rollers to make the legs really feel the burn. Great tempo & just felt amazing to be OUT. I run & swim a good deal on my own but biking really feels like home. The pressure is on to continue this come a cool fall & wet winter. I just need to get geared up & get out there every chance I get with the ladies ~ it is my therapy...and it doesn't cost $125 an hour, wooooot!

Made great food choices today, said no to cheese & meat on a huge half veggie sandwich. Said yes to a tiny frozen yogurt with the dude. Made a huge dinner of: Amys vegan chili, Tri color cabbage & carrot slaw, avocado & mango! So tasty & hearty.

Thoughts today center on feeling...chill & balanced. Let things go, let things flow. Make lists & be prepared but be ok if I don't check everything off. Motivate myself to create my home in the reflection of Us. Clean out, make space, live simple & BE content. Stop focusing on the BIG things and be thrilled with all the small wonders of a single day~there are so many.

New kickers came today.....zoooooom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.