A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fish Tacos & other goals

Gotta chat about my 3 (bad) recovery runs & goals post marathon. Also have to recap marathon. Soon.

"I think I get addicted to the feelings associated with the end of a long run.  I love feeling empty, clean, worn out, starving, and sweat purged.  I love the good ache of muscles that have done me proud" ~Kristin Armstrong, author of Mile Markers.  Might explain why I was sad yesterday to not be running 26.2 in Maui like I was a week before, even though it was really hard, there is a sense of elation that only fitness endorphins bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.