A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My car keeps me accountable

I can never stop running or hiking as long as I have my CRV and all my running swag stickers. Keeps me in track & I love it. Got in a very hot & sweaty 6 miler at high noon. Took me until mile 3 to get in the groove, makes for a long 0-3 miles but after that it is usually golden...and I love that. Makes marathons & ultras seem attainable in my goal list. Slight twinge in right achilles, a reminder that I MUST do my Fonda (core/hip strengthening) with the promise of running pain free & faster & stronger. Now I just need to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.