A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Priorities

Found this post-it in my journal today. It is at least 2-3 yrs old. I love to see 'smile & love' on my To Do list...whereas lists from my youth included such insightful gems as "get skinny, curl hair & wear my good jeans to the soccer game."

Feels good to know that what I see as important daily affirmations have grown & cemented themselves in my brain over the years. I took this out of my journal & stuck it by my mirror, so every day I can stay focused on what's truly important...smile & love, and reading has always been my soul food too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.