A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Got Something Done


I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna run today and then I kicked myself in the ass and said "JUST TRY" and so I did.  Within 6 minutes of huffing & puffing my mindset was 100% turned around and I am yet again in a state of shock & awe about how INSANELY AWESOME exercise is.  A total mood adjuster in the purest form.  I really wish today had allowed me to run 16-18 miles but I didn't.  I ran 3.6 glorious miles, felt like a rock star, improved my mood and the feel of my pms-laden body & spirit and....all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.