A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Thursday, December 8, 2011

One Bad Mother Runner

Bad being the key word. Training for Maui is going BADly...life creeps in & takes over. I literally have zero time for a long run until NEXT Thursday. Today was supposed to be 14-16m, I even fueled this AM with a big bowl of oats...but a sick kiddo with a bellyache coming into our bed at 1am & stealing my pillow and then all of us sleeping till 8am, put a damper on the long run plans. Along with crushing pms & cramps that make me want to curl on the couch with Amelia, Brokeback Mountain & drink tea all day...running/training is not getting done at the right level today. Big Sigh.

So IT might not be getting done today but something will get done...Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.