A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Run Stats


Ok, time to admit I am a solid (can't stand that word, makes me feel heavy in so many senses of the word but oh well) 11:30 miler.  There are worse things in life, like not getting off the couch!

When I am cruising along I don't feel slow but apparently I am (on most pace calendars the last pace calculation is 12:00 miles).  At an 11:30m pace, I 'should' finish Maui in 5:01, a hilariously 1:17 faster than Portland (dude, what happened there?  Oh yeah, RAIN & Injury & Dehydration/Hypothermia.  Still a total blast tho') I know that if I am watching the time and if it's possible for my body, I want to push it a bit and finish at 4:59 at least :-) 4:58 would be better tho' :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.