A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Biker Booze

I need one if these.

Life is good. I'm alive. I hate violence & chaos (Boston broke my heart) but I see the joy & love of being alive for now & my loved ones safe for today.

Bikes Lake Sonoma Hills, awesome.

Love my bike. Love her.

Eating is meh. A balance of salmon/broccoli and steel oats with self medicating comfort food 'tortilla mayo cheese pickle' wrap :-). Doing ok. Could be tons better but there are bigger worries in the world than sugar in my coffee (I use maple syrup actually).

Loving life & my family today, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.