A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Friday, April 5, 2013

Gutsy Earthy Full-bodied....

Gutsy earthy full bodied, yes please!  That's how I want my life to feel....

Coffee Soy Maple
Almond milk
1 hr dog walk
3 mile run...felt RAD
Swim 25 minutes, bliss

Big fueling lunch at Marys, broke the rules a bit but tomorrow is slated for 65 miles so I wanted/needed the fuel :-)
3 fresh baked breadsticks
Salad, italian & blue cheese
Grilled chicken & 'shrooms
half apple

Potato
Steak
Brocolli

Nervous about 65 miles, that's a LOT of miles on the bike when I've been riding about 20-25 miles but soooooo incredibly excited to spin all day.  Love to ride.  Will be awesome on my new ride, the Tupelo Honey.  Hoping it fits like my old bike, I know it might need to be re-fit/adjusted after a few rides but truly hope I have zero back or neck issues (never had any on my old girl).  Pondering wearing my new shoes.  Not like running, don't need to break in road shoes but not sure I want to wear them for 65 and realize I have an issue at mile 12....we'll see .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.