A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Monday, April 8, 2013

Life

Today was a good day but also a mixed bag of good health and enjoyment.  I think I was tired from Saturday ride and also just hungry...for food, life, calm.  So I satiated myself :-)

Coffee soy maple
brown rice heated in almond milk cinnamon maple
1.5 hr dog stroll in the sunny wind
BIG italian sandwich from Fiesta, yum!
25 min Swim 
2 scoops sundae at B&R with Dude. Awesome
small portion spinach pasta & meat sauce
salad carrots
2 slices cinnamon raisin ezekiel toast & earth balance
Solo evening stroll with dog after dinner...beautiful outside at twilight

Left outside knee hurts like a bugger, aches.  I am sure it is a calf or hamstring issue presenting itself at the knee...STRETCHing needed.  More. Always. More.

Biking Tuesday and Run Wednesday...a sunny week of swimming daily I hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.