A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hike Festivus


Great day but a bit wackadoodle too (to quote the fabulous Miss Amber, hey there A :-)

Big emotional off day for kiddo, lots of energy into resolving that.  Then a few other ditty's for the day that just made me go 'huh...' at the day.  Overall, I can't complain. Well, I did get a minor migraine so I can complain but it went away & had a gorgeous afternoon hiking with a dear friend and then yummy dinner with two dear friends & tons of girl chat.  Life is golden, sometimes frayed at the edges but always golden.

Taking advil & traumeel for my knee which has subsided, woooot!

coffee soy maple
vegan apricot bar, dry but filling
coffee & honey
walk dog
very short swim, pretty proud to haul my ass there for 15 min though
Chiro worked on my neck & shoulder
banana
vegan coconut pasta with tofu and veggies
small green salad with cilantro dressing (may have been dairy but darn good)

Need: more greens sleep water....RUNNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.