A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Getting ready...

This week I have been dealing with a lingering cold that turned into an ugly & painful chest cough.  Just enough to drain my energy & confidence.  I took 4-5 mile runs on Sun, Mon, Tues and also spent time doing laps but was still not feeling the mojo.  Took a ride today with my Triple A ladies followed by a great lunch and the mojo is BACK.  Feeling excited and nervous for Mermaid this weekend!  Super bummed that my two other A's are unable to adventure with me but I need to focus on having a super blast & remind myself I do these things for fun & to get my blood moving moving moving.  Now I just need to drink water water water and eat eat eat, the two things I slack on big time and it comes around to bite me...cheers to a fabulous weekend and event and so many more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.