A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nuun

I'm a Nuun girl & proud of it...Loving on this stuff.  I used to run like a camel, no water at all.  Now I force myself to hold a water bottle AND I use Nuun and I can tell the difference in my running.  Rad.

Took a 6 miler on Monday (in Tri capri pants that I will wear for Mermaid, not bad), a 1 hr swim today (maybe 1.5 miles or more) and tomorrow is slated for long run.  Just re-orging my shuffle for the run & I am jazzed to be out there running to these new tunes.  Love feeling that way, that the thought of running makes me so excited I need to chill out to get to sleep!  Ride on Thursday with a newbie lady friend, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.