A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1,2...3 workouts today

Zumba ~ So awesome. Still finding my hips & groove but so happy I'm showing up & trying to get in the zone. Achilles was killing by last song :-( Tried to do last routine without using my left foot, not easy to do. I really want to get an achilles-ectomy, is that possible? :-) Achilles pain is so 2011 already. Over it.

BarSculpt ~ Pretty dang tired from Zumba & a BarSculpt/Swim on Monday but I stayed for class #2 anyway! Did ok, not great. Sore muscles & migraine building (awesome right? Not!) Got it done, wasn't pretty but done.

Bike Ride with Miss A ~ Windy! Chilly! Sunny! So easy & nice to chat & roll. Love being on the bike, love. Muscles were cool until the last few miles & then again, with the achilles :-( which usually doesn't bark on bike rides. Migraine was there for the ride but do-able, we woman are strong stock I tell 'ya.

Three routines in one day, a bit much I admit but I coulda cancelled or quit any of them at any time... I didn't. Fitness = 98% emotional/mental game. That's why I love it, I'm stronger than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.