A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Monday, March 12, 2012

Fuel & a bit too sweet


My smoothies taste awesome but I am finding I am adding honey each time because unsweetened almond milk, frozen berries & spinach tastes like ICE.  I need to buy some bananas I know they sweeten and bulk up flavor.  I am cutting myself some slack since it is the first 24 hrs but I am finding it really rough to SEE everything I eat written down.  Never said accountability would be easy!  I am also in major H20 deficit, like big time, I need to really truly seriously no really, amp up my water intake.  Like seriously.

Great BarSculpt class, I really need to give 110% when I'm in there or it doesn't work.  If my abs aren't sore tomorrow I will know I was faking it.  I am prone to major leg cramps & charlie horses when doing some exercises~so excited to get my muscles in line (strong) so I won't be cramping up.  I didn't make it to Zumba before Bar and I was so jealous as I watched the ladies leaving the building after class, soaked with sweat & looking so happy & worked.  Tomorrow!

Hit up Ives for 25 minutes of quick laps.  Always worth it!  As I sped off to pick-up Dude, my blood was still rushing in my ears and my muscles were sore.  Almost fell asleep on the couch this afternoon, not sure if that is from Bar/Swim or lack of sugar.  

Definitely hungry...a direct result of not snacking all day or stuffing my face with Dudes leftovers.  I need to have easy to grab snacks (carrots, PB, celery, etc)  Not great to be hungry all the time, can eat, I'm not on a 'diet'....just need to make the right decisions. I want to make sure I keep my energy level and don't get hungry headaches or get too hungry and pig out.

Again with the WATER....drink it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.