A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life, what you make it

Pondering what I want to do. I'm not a bucket list person, I like to live more by 'feel' than by goal. So thinking of a few things I hope to accomplish in the near future... I'm not one to do something I have zero interest in, regardless of it 'broadening my horizons' or some other notion. For example, I have no interest in: learning guitar, dramatic readings, writing poetry, knitting, watercolor painting, excel programming, performance art.

I am interested in possibly:

Marathons
Triathlons
Ultra running (30+ miles)
Swimming events
Centuries
Bike treks, like 3-5 days long
Camping
Bike repair (learning how to fix my own bike)
Reading some of the classic novels
Seeing classic movies
Building something (out of wood)
Zumba
Bar strengthening
Martial arts
Canoe/kayak
Hiking
Dog walking
Dancing
Counseling

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.