A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Friday, March 16, 2012

Pantry Pain

This is the pantry...I need to wean the kiddo off this crap for sure but like the Buddhist story of telling the kid not to eat sugar, "I need to do it for myself first before I can lecture."

Have been on gluten/wheat light all week & felt fine....and tonight had a few slices of artisan garlic bread....right now I'm dying. Belly in so much bloated, churning pain.  I think I felt like this a lot before but never realized it, I just thought that's how I felt after eating sometimes. Wow. Ugh. Never again.  Really going to think about how gluten, wheat, dairy, sugar...makes my body feel & how I function when I eat it or don't eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.