A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rolling in the Deep

Cha Cha Cha changes.....a nice run at the coast got me thinking about a diet overhaul.  Belonging to the Shape Up group at the dance studio has been phenomenal, their daily FB updates & motivations are INSANE.  I have never felt such positive energy towards healthy living before.  I can commit to almost any fitness goal but when it comes to diet & food...not so much.  I went nearly vegan last January-summer and I have NO idea how I did it.  Reflecting back I felt very balanced & I was not giving up anything truly, I was easily in the zone for the vegan way of life, at that time.  Not so much anymore.  I love my fish & goat cheese & turkey bacon too much :-)  I am feeling the annoying & alluring buzz within for a change though...commitment & consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.