A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Music for Animals

My brother Eli's band MFA, new single & album awesomeness:
http://citystreets.viinyl.com/?current_referer=&referal_code=3VN7qR

Loving this new tune, it reminds me a bit of the new Train hit song "Save Me San Francisco" which I really do like too (Norcal pride and all) but I can't help wishing MFA were as popular and wildly successful as Train, which has unfortunately gone by the smarmy hip hop track lately.   Especially with "Marry Me" out there, really people?  When songs like Nervous in New York & If Looks Could Kill exist, the listening public is making Marry Me a hit single?

Come on now people....MFA MFA MFA MFA....



1 comment:

  1. YEAHHHHHHHHH! ! I am so happy you've started your blog LADY!! So awesome!!! Okay, now I will sit down and read some....I'm just so frigging happy you started.

    ReplyDelete

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.