A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Triathlon: run, swim...yoga?

Ran today for first time since cortisone in foot and.....SWEET!  Zero ache in the foot as I started, felt totally benign and I loved it.  Wish i could have relaxed and really got into a great groove of running but I couldn't relax, I kept thinking "so does my foot hurt or not?"  Since it has ached since January basically, it felt odd to be running pain-free.  I think I felt a bit of pressure or tiredness in my foot near the end of the run (4.5m) but overall, totally BOSS!  Also swam 25 minutes today, felt great.  Finished up the day with Devi Tri Yoga with two phenomenal ladies.  Pretty much in love with the penguin pose, wanted to stay in that forever.  I guess that is what they say is your 'bliss'....now I feel like I ned to go to yoga often enough to have every move feel like the penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.