A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Newbie

Online journal for my own amusement & reference to track my feelings, thoughts & progress in fitness and life.  Writings about races, workout, goals, food, race information & listings, and celebrity smut that makes me laugh or things you just never forget (Like Felicity actress Kerri Russel's son's name is River & her husband is a contractor, why I remember this I have no idea).  life pondering and such.  Let the fun begin....let's do this thing!  

Everything I want to do in life I write on post its, chores, To Do lists, groceries, races to register for, the outfit I want to wear tomorrow...it all goes on post-its and then those post-its go in a pile.  I review the post-it's and consolidate...yup, more post-its.  Hoping this journal will help me consolidate some of the things that are constantly running thru my brain and reduce my post-it consumption.  Cheers to  keeping me honest about my fitness/life goals!  Also hoping it will be the hub for great conversation & comments about all things fitness and LIFE.




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing your innermost with us lady!

    ReplyDelete

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.