A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bubble

Love the glasses & bubble, love it. Seems to say "I'm all right thanks."

Hoping all this junk happened to me in high school but I'm sure it'll repeat itself when I get into my swinging senior citizens age group, those blue hairs are feisty!

Good 35 min foggy ragle run, abs sore the whole time, go bar!

Eggs
GF toast
Apple
Tillamook slices (tastes rich after not eating it a lot)
1/2 cup pasta
GF veggie crackers (addictive)
Rice, beans, shredded chicken
Corn tortilla fried

Lusting for SIFT cupcakes today. Might need to get one to curb the beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.