A lover of the roaring silences in life .... and passion for journaling about the minutiae of food, fitness & life...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Motivation

Good day. Easy run at spring lake, 30 min. Wanted an hour or more but had committed to Bar. If I stopped chatting at school drop off I could do an hour run AND bar...Hmmmmmmm

Bar~small class, 2 of us, kinda daunting but felt great. Still feeling the muscles working!

Few bites oatmeal
Coffee
Chips, not a lot not a little
Avocado Guac
Fish taco on corn tortilla

Trying to stay GF after big non healthy weekend (and felt like junk for it!)....being GF light makes me more aware of everything I eat.

Love my reminder 26.2... Been there, could be there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak honestly so that we can all have a nice soul food chat...but play nice please, no meanies.